Friday, March 9, 2012

I am planning a travel from Paris to Pisa and Rome. Can somebody suggest the most economic means of transport.

I was looking into Eurorail Saver Passes. I can see from the route map that there exist a link between Paris to Pisa and Pisa to Rome.But it was difficult to understand the timetable. Can somebody suggest whether Pisa, Rome and Vatical City can be done through eurorail or any other cheaper mode of communication?I have to apply for French Visa. So, I would requet the community to send in their response ASAP. Thanks. Rahul.I am planning a travel from Paris to Pisa and Rome. Can somebody suggest the most economic means of transport.
You might want to look at Ryanair, as I know they have a hub in Paris and could fly to Pisa, or near by.
Hi,, i just made the same trip back in Feb, during the olympics.. look I suggest Easyjet.com....... They are cheap, and on time and go from Paris to Pisa,,, the Orly airport not CDG...



Then just take the train from Florence to Rome, it takes about hour and half,, every morning..I am planning a travel from Paris to Pisa and Rome. Can somebody suggest the most economic means of transport.
a bus there is one from london to rome who stop in paris but if you want you can get off in milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment