Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why am I NOT allowed to buy a Eurail [Eurorail] ticket - surely that's unfair competition!?

I have followed through all the details of my journey - chosen the type of pass, how many countries, etc. I chose to buy a France-Italy Pass. The Eurail tickets aren't valid in Britain, I noticed, but you can use Eurostar - at least for the French part of the journey.



Then I see that people who live in European countries CAN'T buy this ticket. I didn't expect to use it in my own country - but surely this is UNFAIR trading.



Who decides these things? What's the reasoning?



Who can tell me?



(Yes, I know you can buy single country InterRail tickets)Why am I NOT allowed to buy a Eurail [Eurorail] ticket - surely that's unfair competition!?
I travelled with an American and she had to buy a Eurrail ticket while I had an InterRail one. I agree, what is the point in this?Why am I NOT allowed to buy a Eurail [Eurorail] ticket - surely that's unfair competition!?
Yeah, when I found out about it, I had the same thought? Why? There should be just 1 pass, Eurail or Interrail or whatever we want to call it.

I've added some eurail pass links and deals on my site to help travellers make quick decision at http://www.apnahotel.com.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment