Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to backpack through Europe?

I want to backpack through Europe this summer, what do I need to consider? how much roughly will it cost? And if anyone knows, how exactly does the EuroRail work, can you sleep on it? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.I want to backpack through Europe?
What parts of Europe do you want to go through. Im assuming you'll want to stay in hostels which will probably cost about 20-30 euros a night so like 30 or 40 dollars american. I've never used the eurorail, but from what ive read, you buy a ticket that allows u to travel a certain amount of days in a certain amount of time. Say like 7 days in a month. And you can sleep on any trains, assuming you can sleep sitting in a chair. I guess my biggest tip is to plan ahead as well as you can, pack light, and learn to drop down to eating about a meal and a half a day. I usually would eat some break or something around 11 am and then eat a good meal around 5 and thats all you'll really need. You can make this as expensive or as cheap as you want.
  • things to do
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment