Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eurorail tickets HELP!?

I am in a panic. I am traveling from Paris to London on July 16, returning July 18. I went to the Eurostar site and can't find any 2nd class tickets. Oh my gosh. We can't afford the higher-priced tickets. I would swear the 2nd class tickets were there before. Could they already be sold out? Do they hold any back? Someone said you can buy them at the station the same day. We have a hotel booked in London, so we can't change the dates. Someone please tell me how to get 2nd class tickets. THANKS!!!Eurorail tickets HELP!?
You could fly roundtrip on easyjet for 80euros on those dates;

http://www.easyjet.com



I also found the roundtrip for the eurostar on French Railways website for about 138 euros roundtrip for those days, but the site is so complicated to use. And it's in French, which I understand, but if you don't and try to go to the English part, they'll redirect you to the Franch part. It's crazy. The one way from Paris to London on the Eurostar was about 38 euros. they had the special rate, but the return wa 100 euros. Maybe you could take the train to London and fly back???

http://www.sncf.frEurorail tickets HELP!?
When i took mi vacation to Europe we went online reserved tickets at the station and picked them uip when we got there the ride is very short about a lil longer than the undergroung trains over there hope i was of service to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment