Friday, March 9, 2012

Visa agencies in USA for South africans for Europe?

My name is Ramon, im a south african citizen living in the USA on a seasonal visa. Im planning backpacking in Europe for three months. My first stop is U.K where I travel around for a month. Then Netherlands (2 days) Czech Rep (10 days) Slovakia (8 days) Croatia (8 days) Italy (12 days) Spain (12 days) and France (6 days) before i head back to London to get on a plane for the rest of the world. My Problem:



Being South African i need visas for some of these countries. And the shengen is the visa i need. However the Italian and Spanish embassy (where i need to get my visa as I'm staying there longer) wants me to prove my accommodation and travel info into and out of the country. This means i need to book accommodation and buy airplane tickets, and eurorail tickets. Which means i will lose all my money if i don't get my visa.

Can any one point me to an agency that can help me in florida.



Please i need help.Visa agencies in USA for South africans for Europe?
Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.



This means you need visa for:

UK, Schengen countries, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Croatia



I suggest to check the consulates of all Schengen countries you intend to visit. It is my experience that processes are not the same from consulate to consulate. Even two different consulates of the same country may have different procedures. As long as you have not booked anything yet, you can always change your mind about how long you might stay in which country. Therefore I would just try all the consulates.Visa agencies in USA for South africans for Europe?
The laws may have changed but you may have to take various shots because of the country you're from. The fact that you're in Florida may make a difference. Good luck to you getting out of that state as it's supposed to be one of the worst seasons for hurricanes. That is, unless, you want to stick around and see what it's like without electric, water and food for five to fourteen days.



As you know, the process works very slow and you will have to prove yourself several times over with various agencies. Unfortunately, too many members of the state wear underwear that's too tight and it reflects in the way they treat foreigners.



I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll find any short cuts. The only thing you can do is prevent any cut offs. That is, have documentation, have proof of this and that and have an answer forwhatever question asked you by the state department goons.

No comments:

Post a Comment