Friday, March 9, 2012

How much can I see in 5.5 days?

I have booked 5 days stay in Interlaken and will be there for 1/2 a day in Zurich. What all can I see ? I am a photographer, so I'd like to see and shoot everything possible (morning to evening). I was thinking about talking a EuroRail pass and visit a new place everyday. Please advise.



Also need information on sightseeing charges and food costs.How much can I see in 5.5 days?
The Truemmelbach-falls in Lauterbrunnen are certainly worth a half-daytrip when you stay in Interlaken, and you may easily combine it with excursions to Wengen, Muerren or Jungfraujoch. These waterfalls are quite unique, and they are also listed as a UNESCO-World-heritage. You may take an elevator up the mountain and you see the 10 glacier-waterfalls INSIDE the mountain (a long path will lead you to the most spectacular places).

No comments:

Post a Comment