Friday, March 9, 2012

Euriotrip! What should my budget be for England, France, and Italy?

I'm looking for the cheapest deals! I'm a student and am very tight on money but if I don't travel now I don't see myself traveling for another 6 years or so. I know about Eurorail and Eurostar so any personal experiences on how much you spent and how many days you stayed in each country would be very helpful.Euriotrip! What should my budget be for England, France, and Italy?
First of all become a member of the Youth Hostel Association and Stay and Save.

Not only will you get discount at 4000 Hostels (in about 80 countries), you get discount at several stores and musea also at some ferry services...

In hostels you will find many brochures for nearby activities and musea, places you have to visit, discount vouchers, and not to forget the owners, they will help you with every question you may have.

If saying for like a week in a capital city you should look for a week subscription, with this you can travel with public transport unlimited and enter many musea for free or massive discount.

Always learn how Western Union works (before leaving) and travel with a spare Credit-card!

Always ask if there are some discounts you can have as traveler!

Scan all your travel documents and put them in a secure email account so you can always reach them if losing some stuff. also CardStop number is useful.

I always count about 10 euro for food and another 15 euro for the night.

about 15-20 UK, france 10 and italy, you must see milaan, vienetie, rome, pisa,... so 20 daysEuriotrip! What should my budget be for England, France, and Italy?
All it's depend of the time you stay in France, England or Italy. Where do you come from? How many days/weeks/month do you want to travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment