Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am a Mexican-American in Spain. I am her for an intership. I need help planning a trip to Paris, Italy and A?

Amsterdam. I will be available to travel after Aug.22. I need help looking for hostels, things to do in these cities, want to know more about the eurorail, and what airlines are cheaper. I will be traveling alone. I also need tips for traveling. I will be backpacking until sept.7. Not that long but just enough so I won't go broke. Any and all suggestions would help. Thanks, in advance!I am a Mexican-American in Spain. I am her for an intership. I need help planning a trip to Paris, Italy and A?
There are lot of things to do on each cities, I am not sure about Amsterdam as never been there before, but either in Paris and Rome (Italy) attraction is anywhere, so you don't need to concern about things to do there, for Paris- just visit well known Eiffel tower, several fantastic museum, etc.

For Italy, Rome, Venice, and Florence are the top on my list, so you may spare your time on those cities.



For places to stay recommendation, you can get ton of recommendation from tripadvisor.com

http://tripadvisor.com

For recommended places to stay in Paris and Italy

http://www.lodjee.com

I am not sure about your budget, but like other said, Paris is pretty expensive for accommodation, so you may need to doing lot of research and call hotel/hostel directly to determine services availability.



Just take concern at what you are wear as you are traveling alone, moreover women, and there are common issues that Rome is full with pickpocket, just respect local people and you will be okay.
I'm not sure I have understood what you intend to do. Do you mean that starting 22 August, up to 7 September you want to go from Spain to Amsterdam, Paris and Italy?

I believe it is a very ambitious project. First of to travel to all these places by trein would take the entire time you have available. So this means that you would spend your holiday on the trein spending all your money on trein tickets...

I would suggest you to travel by airplane and to use vueling, you can find more details here: www.vueling.com

It is a low cost Spanish company.

Then a lot depends on how much money do you have. If you will be backpacking I assume you have not much to spend so I would definitely cancel Paris which is one of the most expensive cities in Europe.

I would go to Italy and spend my time in Italy, especially Firenze and Rome. One week for each city. It will not be enough to see everything but you would see a lot.I am a Mexican-American in Spain. I am her for an intership. I need help planning a trip to Paris, Italy and A?
Trains take too long. Go RyanAir.
  • tess gerritsen
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment