Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am traveling to Europe for 5 weeks, how much money do I approximately need?

I already bought my plane ticket, but thats all. I am going to Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, the Greek Isles, northern Italy, and southern France. How much money do I need to raise to travel semi-comfortably (hostels and eurorail, plane when needed).I am traveling to Europe for 5 weeks, how much money do I approximately need?
Rough Estimate: +/-



Hostel $25/night for 35 nights: ~$800

Food $25/day for 35 days: ~$800

Unlimited travel Eurail for 1 month: ~$700

Touristic Attractions $20/day for 35 days: ~$700

Other: ~$800



Total: ~ $3800
Lucky i wish i could go to all those prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say like 10-15 thousand!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!I am traveling to Europe for 5 weeks, how much money do I approximately need?
About 1.000 US per week of travel. So about five thousand and little extra money for presents.
  • online puzzle games
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment